WAY OF WORKING
If you , as a private individual or company, need advice or research , please contact our office personally .
The first meeting is always without obligation and can take place at a location of your choice. Here we discuss the case in depth. Based on the information, we discuss the action plan to find the best possible solution and what the options are as well as what the expected costs are. Each investigation starts with a minimum of 4 consecutive hours.
- After consultation , it is proposed to draw up an agreement to be signed by both parties as provided in the law of 19 July 1991 regulating the profession of private investigator.
- On the basis of the agreement , an advance is also requested consisting of part of the expected costs and the remuneration.
- During the investigation, we keep the client regularly informed about his case , if necessary, every assignment can be adjusted. At the request of the client, an interim report can also be drawn up.
- After the execution of the assignment, we prepare a report for the client that includes the following information – description of the activities performed , stating the dates, places and hours at which the activities were performed
- An accurate calculation of remuneration and costs .
- The legally correct final report also includes the evidence that the contractor has collected in the context of his assignment. These are the report of the detective, police report.